If the Internet worked fine before, we recommend to restart the device – switch off and then on your phone, computer or router, and disconnect the modem. This often helps to solve the problem.
1. Please make sure that you have indicated the internet address correctly.
2. Check, whether the Internet works, e.g. try to open a homepage.
3. If it did just a few moments ago and no settings were changed, check the coverage.
4. If this is the first time when you try to go on the internet with this phone, make sure that all preconditions for the use of mobile internet are met (incl., if the parameters of the LMT mobile internet are set in your phone).
5. If nothing of the above helps, please contact us and we will try to help.
If you suspect that you do not receive e-mails, please make sure that the Internet via Handset is enabled on your phone and that it functions – e.g. try to open a homepage. And remember – e-mail configuration parameters have to be correctly set in your phone for you to receive e-mails. If the Internet functions, but the e-mail still does not, please contact us and we will help.
Irrespective of whether you have an older or a very recent model, software updates are always recommended. They improve the performance of software.